The complex waterproofing system for the concrete surfaces.
Used for waterproofing of the concrete surfaces, modular and monolithic concrete structures of all types.
- creates a liquid impervious layer of the concrete surface;
- prevents the penetration of moisture during pressure filtration;
- promotes better mixing of fresh concrete to prevent rapid evaporation of moisture;
- improves the performance of strength and frost resistance of concrete;
- provides better stability of concrete structures to aggressive acid and alkaline environments.
The product is a 2-layer system comprising two separate components for layering:
1. FARGOTECH Penetrant: the principle of operation is deep penetration into the concrete to form a composite organic-mineral hydrophobic complex, tight-fitting micro-pores of the concrete and ensures lasting moisture-proof layer.
2. FARGOTECH Sealant: the finish penetration and hardening component ensures a tight closing of pores and micro-cracks of concrete and forms a dense and elastic hydrophobic film on the surface of the base.
The combined effect of the two-layer system of penetrating waterproofing and water-repellency of the concrete provides extremely high performance waterproofing.
Advantages of the material:
- The ease and simplicity of operation - the principle of "apply-and-forget";
- The ability to work at low temperatures and high efficiency in any environment;
- Low cost of the application process: can be used as hand tools, as well as any serial spray unit;
- Low final cost of waterproofing treatment.