All the materials of the TITAN series are applied by the serial equipment for use with polyurea and/or polyurethane compositions.
TITAN is supplied as two components with a proportional rate of 50% to 50%.
TITAN - the usual method of applying by the proven equipment, but - with the better features and a lower price!
TITAN - a family of synthetic polymeric sprayed materials developed and manufactured by "GOODWILL" on its own plant in St.Petersburg, Russia.
It is the two-component polyurethane block-copolymer composition which gives the unique strength, adhesion and plastic characteristics to the finished coating.
All types of material are distinguished by a high curing speed (about 6 seconds) at which the transition of the product to the solid state occurs without the emission of volatile substances : it allows the elastomer to work over a wide range of temperatures and in any moisture conditions.
All the materials of this type are applied with a serial spraying equipment - like that used to work with polyurea products. The spraying method lets to achieve high speed of work (1000 m2 - 1500 m2 of the finished coating per one work shift) at low labor costs (by one team of 2 - 3 persons).
The main advantages of TITAN products family:
- High speed of work - up to 1000 m2 per day, by one team of 2-3 persons;
- Wide range of operating temperature : from -60°C to +230°C;
- Excellent adhesion to any grounds : 7,5 - 10 MPa;
- High strength of the finished coating: from 50 A to 90 A (by “Shore A” testing method);
- Highly elastic coating: tensile modulus of 100% to 700%;
- High tensile strength: up to 50 MPa;
- High water resistance of the finished surfaces: water absorption of 0.1%;
- High chemical resistance to an acids, alkalis and salts;
- High resistance to oil refining products, oxidized and non-oxidized hydrocarbons and solvents;
- High abrasion resistance of finished surfaces;
- High resistance to UV radiation;
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Gelation time: from 2 to 6 seconds
- Curing time: from 6 to 30 seconds
- Start time of usage (pedestrian load): 1 hour
- Tensile Strength: 40 - 50 MPa
- Shore hardness (A): 50 - 90
- Elongation at break: 100% - 700%
- Water absorption is not more than 0.1% - 0.6% for 24 hours
- Water resistant under pressure of 0.3 MPa : Full
- Heat resistant: not less then 200°C
- The glass transition temperature: -80°C
- Flexibility, cracking absence: up to -75°C
- Adhesion to concrete: 4.1 - 5.5 N/mm2
- Adhesion to Stainless Steel: 5.9 - 6.3 N/mm
The main differences of TITAN from the common polyurea compositions:
- Low requirements for surface preparation, the use of primers do not require usually;
- High elasticity of the finished surface;
- Low temperature limits for the application work: up to -15°C;
- TITAN-Rock has the best strength characteristics, durability and it’s optimized for flooring with the harsh conitions of exploitation;
- Small order volumes are available : from 400 kg, the product is fully manufactured in Russia;
- More competitive price with the same high quality always.