The common features and benefits of all kinds of GOODWILL’s products are:
- The polymer-mineral and block copolymer composition only, without bitumen and other perishable ingredients and excipients;
- Unique characteristics and unsurpassed technical characteristics of finished surfaces;
- Simplicity and ease of use: using both hand tools and regular spraying equipment;
- The ability to use in a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions, regardless of the season and the climate zones, on the different working surfaces;
- High speed operation with minimal labor cost;
- The same and high quality, always.
- DeLS® – single-component block-copolymer colored mastic...
DeLS Paint® -100 - the polymer corrosion-resistant protective paint...
- STILMAR - bicomponent copolymer-mineral mastic...
- TITAN II - bicomponent polyurethane product...
- FARGOTECH® -
penetrating water-repellent liquid for concrete...
"GOODWILL" products form a seamless membrane with excellent adhesion to any base which stops any water leakage, even in case of the surface deformation ; protects against corrosion, mold and mildew; resistant to temperature changes, snow, ice, UV rays; ideally suited to different climatic zones and conditions, with a lifetime of up to 50 years.
Through continuous communication and consultation with our clients, our company has developed the sprayed products which are ideal for both professionals and newcomers in waterproofing and roofing for the following types of objects:
- military objects;
- hydroengineering objects (hydroelectric power stations, dams, reservoirs, river locks, boat lifts, canals, wells, water mills, fountains, pools, shore facilities, etc.);
- civil engineering objects (houses, hotels, trade and catering objects, education centers, health and child care centers, theaters, sports facilities, libraries, museums, office buildings, consumer services and public utilities obects, etc.);
- industrial objects (infrastructure building, factories, manufacturing plants, engineering facilities, chemical industry objects, metallurgy objects, etc.);
- transport facilities (railway, road, water, air transport objects construction and reconstruction ; highways, track structures, electrification devices, road and airfield coverings, bridges, tunnels and subways, berths in the sea and river ports, channels, main oil and gas pipelines, railway stations and depots, common service, technical and other transportation buildings).